Last Post Win

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Last Post Win

Post by Irkin on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:26 am

lol I was refraining from posting so I didn't push the update message up... but!! I win! Razz

Irkin
Spirit General

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas_Uchiha on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:31 am

I like pie afro

Roxas_Uchiha
Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Irkin on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 am

Here!!! Very Happy help yourself!! *throws a pie in Roxas' face*

it looks good on you! hehehe

Irkin
Spirit General

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas_Uchiha on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:14 am

You should have some to *throws a meat pie in Irkin' face*

I hop you like pork. Razz

Roxas_Uchiha
Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas_Uchiha on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:50 am

this are a few rp jutsu i have created

RP Jutsus
Weapon style Infinite thrust:
Require a Rocket powered lance or a lance like weapon. The user stabs the opponent with incredible force knocking him/her thru objects than finally forcing him/her the ground.
One of Roxas’s strongest techniques (all-rang)

Weapon style Giga drill brake:
Require a drill or a drill like weapon. The user first send the opponent flying ,then throwing kunai to pin down the opponent. Channeling the user’s chakra into the drill or a drill like weapon casing it to rotate at high speed then stabbing the opponent with incredible force casing the opponent to split in two.
One of Roxas’s strongest techniques (all-rang)

Weapon/Fire style Great Ethan:
Require a sword or a key blade. Striking at the opponent with incredible force sending him/her flying. Then jumping towards the enemy (wail in mid air) slashing with incredible force burning the opponent to a crisp.
One of Roxas’s strongest techniques (Short-rang)

Weapon style Strike Raid:
Require a Key Blade. It is a Special Ability that lets the user throws the Key blade up to five times, summoning the Key blade back to his hand after each toss.
One of Roxas’s favorite techniques (long-rang)

Weapon style Sonic Blade:
Require a Key Blade. It is a technique that lets the user execute a number of successive thrusting attacks.
One of Roxas’s favorite techniques (mid-rang)

Ice style Hunting Blizzard:
Require wind + water chakra nature. It’s a ninjutsu that send a black blizzard from the user’s hand.
(Mid to long-rang)

Ice style Twin Hunting Blizzard:
Require wind + water chakra nature. It’s a ninjutsu that send a black blizzard from both of the user’s hand.
(Mid to long-rang)

Weapon style Beast:
Require two swords or two key blades. The user uses a lion roar sending the opponent Flying
(Short-range)

Weapon style Hunting Beast:
Require two swords or two key blades. The user uses a lion roar Explode with power sending the opponent flying
(Short-range)

Weapon/fire style Fiery Beast:
Require two swords or two key blades. The user uses a lion roar Explode with fire sending the burnt opponent flying.
(Short-range)

Alchemy style Ultimate shield:
The user will be able to rearrange the carbon molecules in his body to create a shield that coats his body and its 100 time harder than diamond. Unfortunately all nerves will stop working (even thou I wouldn’t feel it anyway).

I will add more later king

Roxas_Uchiha
Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Irkin on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:57 pm

*begins to melt* AHHHH! PORK!

meh! pretty good actually *enjoys his pie*

you have way too much time on your hands mister... THAT'S IT! OUTSIDE WITH YOU *shoves Roxas' out* go play! it will do you some good! *locks the door behind him* its for your own good!

Irkin
Spirit General

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas_Uchiha on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:02 am

(Roxas use the power of his keyblade to open the door) You can't lock me out Laughing . I'm going to the beach does anyone whant to come Cool (after i get my swimming trunks) I might as well pack myself a small lunch Razz

Roxas_Uchiha
Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Irkin on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:15 am

BEACH!!!? its 34 degrees out there!!! YOUR OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! @.@

Irkin
Spirit General

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas_Uchiha on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:18 am

Hey Irkin did you know that Marken has his own rp jutsu if not here it is

RP Jutsus
Smurf Technique Great Pit Jutsu:
A great pit appears at specified point sucking all in radius of it in.
Smurf Technique Great Slash Jutsu:
Akin to Chakra Wave, Great Slash has a much wider range but a cost of high chakra usage.
Smurf Technique Endless Pain Jutsu:
A genjutsu of sorts, Endless Pain prays on the sense of touch, sending off random nerves to the common feeling of stabbing needles. It has never killed a victim, but it is said that once used, the genjutsu is all but impossible to stop....even by the owner.
Smurf Technique Great Silence Jutsu:
Not actually a genjutsu, jutsu actually compresses the vocal chords with such intensity that every time the victim speaks it increases and promotes utter silince as well as inability speak after a certain amount of time. No victim has ever survived this technique...
Smurf Technique Great Earth Swallow: Makes the ground rise up as if it is alive. Then being in control of the earth, it is sent as if to eat the opponent alive crushing them between the teeth of the hardest rock inside the earth.
Smurf Technique Reflection Jutsu: Takes any Smurf Technique based attack and reflects it in the direction of choice.
Smurf Technique Great Clone Jutsu: Uses the chakra in the body to form clones. The difference between these and normal clones is the fact that these require much less chakra to employ, thus allowing the user to form more clones at a lower cost.
Smurf Technique Mimic Jutsu: Using advanced observation skills coupled with chakra imitation, this technique allows the user to mimic the opponents attack to the smallest detail. This technique is also dangerous to the user, however, being that it cannot mirror bloodline techniques and attempting to do so using this technique may cause bodily harm to the user.
Smurf Technique Great Endurance Jutsu: Focusing all chakra into defending the body, the user becomes oblivious to all attacks, except those targeting the chakra points nearest the heart. The user exchanges speed and strength, and in some cases the mind, to defend either themselves or another at all costs. This is primarily a last resort type jutsu.
Smurf Technique Great Destruction Jutsu: The user focuses the chakra in the body unto the purposes of one goal, destroying the opponent. This sends the user into a berserker like mode. This chakra induced berserker state is very dangerous because it cannot be controlled, only directed. The repercussions are normally thought to be to great to justify the risk. Such repercussions include in order of severity: tiredness, aching, temporary paralysis, loss of consciousness, loss of muscle mass, inability to return to normal state, and in some cases death.

Roxas_Uchiha
Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas_Uchiha on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:19 am

I'll telliport to hawaii

Roxas_Uchiha
Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Irkin on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:33 am

snow snow snow.... *pukes* sorry bout that! lol
speaking of the lil blue dude... havnt head from him for a while... hmm wonder if he was poisoned by some bad grapes! lol

suppose this forum will be dying off soon.. D;

Irkin
Spirit General

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas_Uchiha on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:02 am

Marken if your reading this than go to S4.zetaboards.com/Forbidden_Spirits/index

Roxas_Uchiha
Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by hunterben12 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:06 am

does this game end?

hunterben12
Fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content